Bauer Properties General Policies
Our goal is to encourage a pleasant, friendly environment therefore we have put together the following policies:
- Be respectful & kind to others always.
- Leave the office in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Please clean up after yourself and your clients in the common areas.
- A Keurig machine is available for use. Please supply K Cups for yourself and your clients.
- Please be polite and eat only food you bring to the office.
- If you conduct phone conversations on speaker phone, please be courteous to others and close your office door.
- Respect the privacy of others mail.
- Tenants may not make additional copies of keys.
- Obey all posted signs.
- No Pets are allowed inside building, on the porch or on the premise.
- No Smoking is allowed inside building, on the porch or on the premise.
- No alterations to furniture, fixtures and/or equipment shall be permitted without consent.
- No signs or awning shall be placed on premises without the consent.
- No advertisements, handbills or brochures may be placed on the premise without consent.
- Loitering is prohibited. Tenant's clients may wait prior to their appointment in designated waiting areas defined as waiting lobby and north side of front porch for a reasonable time. Clients are not allowed to occupy the property after their scheduled appointment for personal or personal business use.
- In consideration of all the building occupants & tenants, please advise your guests and/or clients who wait in the lobby to use their soft voices while inside the office lobby as voices echo throughout the hallways.
- If you are the last to leave the building, turn off all lights and lock all doors.
- If you alter the Heating or AC while you are at the office, place the thermostat back to the previous setting.
- No Parking is permitted in unmarked stalls without consent.
- Parking is limited to personnel occupying offices only. Any unauthorized vehicle or vehicle left on the parking lot continuously more than two (2) days may be towed at owner's expense.
- If you or your clients need to use the City of Orange temporary parking permit, please return them to the mail slot area.
- The City of Orange has scheduled Street Sweeping on Rose Avenue and Glassell Street on Tuesday from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm, so be mindful of this time to avoid being ticketed.