Bauer Properties General Policies
Our goal is to encourage a pleasant, friendly environment therefore we have put together the following policies:
- Be respectful & kind to others always.
- Leave the office in the same condition as when you arrived.
- Please clean up after yourself and your clients in the common areas.
- A Keurig machine is available for use. Please supply K Cups for yourself and your clients.
- Please be polite and eat only food you bring to the office.
- If you conduct phone conversations on speaker phone, please be courteous to others and close your office door.
- Respect the privacy of others mail.
"By Appointment" Rental Policies
- "By Appointment" tenants shall place their door plaque in the designated slot next to their office door prior to the office use and remove it when the appointment is over.
- If there is someone using the "By Appointment" office prior to your appointment, do not interrupt their appointment until your Scheduled Appointment time. The previous tenant may be unaware that there is an appointment after theirs. Therefore, we encourage everyone to be courteous and to knock to let them know you are waiting.
- When booking appointments, it is recommended to select the greatest amount of time needed. If there is a need to add additional time, the minimum time that can be added is a two hour time slot at $20.00 so if you think you will need extra time, book an extra hour at $10.00 in advance. If you need the accounting staff to manually add additional time, there is a $20.00 processing fee associated with this service.
- All booking appointment fees shall be paid at time of booking and are non-refundable. Booked appointments may be cancelled within one (1) hour after the initial appointment is made. After the one (1) hour period, an appointment may not be cancelled or refunded. Payments made for cancelled appointments (cancelled within one (1) hour after the initial )can only be applied to future appointments.
- If the required payment is not made at the time of booking, a PayPal request for payment will be sent via email. This request will include a processing fee in the amount of $25.00 for additional bookkeeping. No additional appointments will be authorized until this amount has been paid. The $25.00 processing fee can be avoided if you make a PayPal Payment within one (1) day of your scheduled appointment. Click here for PayPal Payment Instructions.
- Tenants may not make additional copies of keys.
- Obey all posted signs.
- No Pets are allowed inside building, on the porch or on the premise.
- No Smoking is allowed inside building, on the porch or on the premise.
- No alterations to furniture, fixtures and/or equipment shall be permitted without consent.
- No signs or awning shall be placed on premises without the consent.
- No advertisements, handbills or brochures may be placed on the premise without consent.
- Loitering is prohibited. Tenant's clients may wait prior to their appointment in designated waiting areas defined as waiting lobby and north side of front porch for a reasonable time. Clients are not allowed to occupy the property after their scheduled appointment for personal or personal business use.
- In consideration of all the building occupants & tenants, please advise your guests and/or clients who wait in the lobby to use their soft voices while inside the office lobby as voices echo throughout the hallways.
- If you are the last to leave the building, turn off all lights and lock all doors.
- If you alter the Heating or AC while you are at the office, place the thermostat back to the previous setting.
- No Parking is permitted in unmarked stalls without consent.
- Parking is limited to personnel occupying offices only. Any unauthorized vehicle or vehicle left on the parking lot continuously more than two (2) days may be towed at owner's expense.
- If you or your clients need to use the City of Orange temporary parking permit, please return them to the mail slot area.
- The City of Orange has scheduled Street Sweeping on Rose Avenue and Glassell Street on Tuesday from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm, so be mindful of this time to avoid being ticketed.