Rental Application Process
- Step 1: Get Acquainted & Tour the Office
If you are interested in touring the office, please send an email to JBauer@BauerProperties.com to let us know you are interested in a tour.
We schedule tours on the following days:
- Wednesday Evenings from 5.30 pm - 8.00 pm
- Thursday Evenings from 5.30 pm - 8.00 pm
- Saturdays from 10.00 am - 2.00 pm.
- If your schedule does not permit within the times listed feel free to let us know in your email, and we can try our best to work within your schedule.
- Step 2: Let's Move Forward
Once you have toured the office and would like to move forward, send an email to JBauer@BauerProperties.com to begin the process.
If you are interested in Fixed By Appointment Office Rentals, Daily Office Rentals, or Evening Office Rentals please include the following information in your email:
- Rental Type: Fixed By Appointment Office Rentals, Daily Office Rentals, or Evening Office Rentals
- Day or Days
- Time or Times
- Prefered Suite Letter: B, C, D, G
- Step 3: Renting Authority Application & Credit Check
Once Step 2 has been completed, you will receive an email from the Renting Authority requesting that you complete an Online Background & Credit Check. There is a fee associated with this process. This fee is the applicant’s responsibility. When you complete the Online Background & Credit Check, you will be asked for a credit card to process the $24.95 fee. Note, you do NOT need to complete the Previous Employment History or Rental Information. You MUST complete your current address on the application for the application to be processed. Please send JBauer@BauerProperties.com an email once you complete the Renting Authority application.
On occasion new tenants have issues completing the application. If assistance is needed, please feel free to contact the Renting Authority at 1-888-674-9181 - Mon - Fri 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. MST.
We take pride in making sure our facilities are safe, therefore we require applicants to complete this as part of our effort to avoid occupants with an undesirable history.
- Step 4: Complete & Execute the Lease, Liability Insurance Certificate, Driver License, & State Licensing
Once your application has been accepted, you will receive an email with a Lease Agreement. Complete the following sections of your Lease Agreement “LESSEE GENERAL INFORMATION” and “Door Plaque shall be created as follows”, then sign and date the lease. Email the executed Lease Agreement along with a copy of your Liability Insurance Certificate, Drivers License and State Licensing back to JBauer@BauerProperties.com.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding our Lease Termination:
- The lease requires a 60 days written notice of termination.
- If the lease is terminated prior to 120 days from date of lease execution, the Lessee shall pay an Application Processing Fee of $150.00
- Step 5: Initial Fee Payment
A PayPal request for payment will be sent to your email address for the following:
a. $200.00 Security Key Deposit
b. $ 25.00 Plaque & Preparation Fee
c. $ 50.00 Monthly Maintenance Fee
(The Monthly Maintenance Fee is applicable for "Flexible By Appointment Office Rental" Leases only.)
- Step 6: Keys:
Once all required documents and deposits have been received, we will issue keys to the facility.
- Step 7: Online Appointment Calendar:
If you have a "By Appointment" lease, you will receive an email with online access information to our Online Appointment Calendar. If you do not receive this email within 2 days after payment please contact me by email at JBauer@BauerProperties.com, or phone at (714) 639-8695. All payments are due upon booking through the Appointment Booking Calendar, unless other arrangements have been agreed upon prior to booking.
- Step 8: Wi-Fi Access
You will receive an email with Wi-Fi access information. Once you receive the Wi-Fi access information, please make note of this password. Many people store it in their cell phone for easy access. If you do not receive this email within 2 days after payment please contact me by email at JBauer@BauerProperties.com.
- Step 9: Door Plaque
Once payment has been received, your Door Plaque will be ordered. When your Door Plaque has been received, you will receive an email notifying you. The door plaque will be placed in your mail slot. If you do not receive this email within 2 weeks after payment please contact me by email at JBauer@BauerProperties.com.
- Step 10: How Things Work & Our Policies
We hope you will enjoy the office as much as we do.