How to Adjust the Thermostat
Occasionally tenants may want to adjust the temperature in the building for comfort. Here are instructions on how to adjust the Thermostat as needed.
- Locate the Thermostat in the main hallway of the building.
- Typically the thermostat screen displays with a black screen. Once you stand in front of the theromstat the digital screen will appear.
- Once the screen appears, take your finger and swipe the up or down arrow to increase or decrease the temperature.
- When you leave the office and no one else is on site, set the temperature back to the normal 73 degree temperature.
- If for some reason you are unable to adjust the temperature, text your Name & the desired temperature to (714) 702.4546 and the Bauer Properties staff will adjust the temperature at our earliest convenience.